Yeah.. I'm gonna say it too....

Today is a busy day for me. I have to get the kids to school, I have a boy who is a little under the weather. I have doctors appointments, commitments to the bread ministry, my house is a mess! I really should rent a steam cleaner! The dog needs to get his shots, I have so may things I have just GOT TO GET DONE today!

First though, I'm going to VOTE! YOU need to go vote!
Don't make excuses!
YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!
Let your voice be heard.

If you hate the way things are right now.
If you love the way things are right now.
If your worried about finances, your children's education, health care, the planet.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO VOTE!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Your vote counts, it matters, and it could make all the difference in the world!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I voted and Damon voted for the FIRST TIME EVER! It was exciting to see him come home with his little "I voted" sticker.

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!