7 years ago today

7 years ago - We had just moved to California.

7 years ago - I only had 3 kids.

7 years ago - Connor was in his first week of Kindergarten.

7 years ago - Everything changed.

7 years ago - I woke up to a different America.

7 years ago - I was afraid in my own home for the first time.

7 years ago - I was afraid of what the future held for my family, and all the military families around us.

7 years ago - I was in disbelief.

7 years ago - The sound of a plane brought tears to my eyes.

7 years ago - We spent the day not knowing the fate of Daniel's uncle.

7 years ago - We learned that the United States was vulnerable.

7 years ago - Patriotism and the love of country was struck into our hearts.


What has happened since then? What have YOU learned in the last 7 years?


Comments

Sharon said…
Wow, I have learned alot in 7 years. But most of all I have learned to be more thankful. Love this!

Popular posts from this blog

An open letter to my teenage daughter

This is not Trump's America

An open letter to my sons