Ten on Tuesday.. this week Q.. how quaint

10 quite quick q blessings

questmonger - who doesn't love a good inquest?

quatrefoil - beautiful, yet handy for Christmas

quaternion - mine are kids

quarion - handy during power outages

quacksalver - I fear I've seen several of these, but they brought me to where I am now.

quadragenarian - Which my brother will be quite soon.. and before me, which makes me smile. :)

quarrenden - not your average "Washington Red"

quidditative - I am me

quittance - one of the greatest gifts I ever received. Ahh the peace it brought.

quiet - how things are in my house ever Tuesday, and most days until 2:00 :)


(ok now go google most of my words.. you know you want to :))

Comments

Crayl said…
Someone has been looking in the dictionary...or do you always throw around $5 words?
:) So glad you added your Q's.
MomOfDudes said…
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!!

My dictionary is still out from my Q-10 adventure and YOU WIN!!!NONE of your words are in there!!!

Except for quiet of course.
rindieeagle said…
Hahaha! While I was reading (sounding like I just started school sounding each word out), I was thinking :she is going to make me look all these up huh? I was right!
Heather said…
Wow! I only know what the last one is! I am going to Google the rest right now and then use them in my daily vocabulary. (Okay, just kidding about the last part. But I am going to look them up.)


Great list!
Sharon said…
Quite Quacky Q's!!

Popular posts from this blog

An open letter to my teenage daughter

This is not Trump's America

An open letter to my sons