Very valuble V's

While I agree with Missy Shell, that it can NOT possibly be Tuesday again.. with much Vim and Vigor, I give you the things that I am thankful for that begin with the letter V

in no particular order...


10 - Vicodin - Man my knee hurts

9 - Vampires - the ones in "twilight" I have a special fondness for

8 - Visiting - Family, friends.. et al

7 - Vocabulary (and how exstensive mine is, hehe)

6- Volunteering - Even though I tend not to know when to say when, it still blesses my socks off

5 - VGC - and the family I found there.

4 - Voting - seriously, it really is THAT important.

3 - Veterans - (oddly enough)

2 - Vacations - the relaxing, wandering, no place to be type.

1 - Vanilla - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comments

*emmy said…
Oh yah, Edward = ) . Only 29 more days till the movie comes out!

Popular posts from this blog

An open letter to my teenage daughter

This is not Trump's America

An open letter to my sons