Ten on Tuesday

I have so many things to be thankful for. My amazing lovely friend reminded me that I should get to back to listing those. I find it makes for such a positive outlook.

So without further ado, and in no particular order...

I am so very thankful for

10) Being able to share my heart with the friends I know will always have my back no matter what.

9) My amazing family, I have 4 of the coolest kids I know, and a hubby who has stuck with me for almost 17 years, and through some very turbulent times, he is amazing enough to not give up on me.

8) Coffee, but mostly when it is consumed while chatting with some of my favorite people.

7) Who I am. After so many years of searching and trying to change for other people, I finally have realized that the good and the bad make me who I am, and I like me.

6) Smokey, he's just an A+ on the sheer amusement scale.

5) Bacon - You knew it was going to be here. Yes it means that much to me

4) My amazing wonderful God, who through the bad spots in life I have improved my path and walk with him, and know that ALL THINGS are possible through God.

3) Scrabble - truly the king of all board games.

2) Working out today with one of the most amazing women I have ever been blessed enough to know. I can't imagine going through all this craziness without her.

1) Rain, the smell, the happy feeling I get when standing in it, and the fact that there is supposed to be bunches on it's way here. :)

Comments

Crayl said…
I am glad to see you back on board today. :)
Thany said…
You are a lovely person, my friend.
Anonymous said…
I was so inspired by your list I posted my own on Facebook. :)
And being grateful for bacon is just sheer genius!

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!