Inspired Randomness

My brother inspires me, even if he's a little odd sometimes.

I cry more lately.

My current medicinal therapy consists of tea and yoga, and I have no plans to change that anytime soon.

I don't watch T.V much, I have a hard time keeping up with series.

I have never excelled in any one thing, but there are a few things I fake well.

I truly, truly LOVE bacon!

One of the biggest regrets I have, is not keeping in better touch with my cousins and extended family.

I dye my blonde hair blonde.

Mark Brunetz might be the coolest person on the planet. (quite possibly)

Sports have become much more central in my life, much more so than I ever expected they could be.

Donnie Wahlberg touched me. (It was kinda a big deal) :) *currently trying to plot out my next NKOTB concert* MUST .... GET .... IN FIRST.... ROW!!!

I bought Saturn of the planet men today. I already have one for my nephew.. but it was on sale for 3 $, so now I have 2.

I wish I had roses growing in my yard, but am afraid my dog would dig them up.

Sometimes I should speak up more, but sometimes I should speak up less.

I think I would have made a good lawyer or forensic scientist.. the world will never know.

Oreos make me happy.

Being caffeine free isn't as horrible as it sounds.

Praying fuels my day.

Comments

Brown-Eyed Girl said…
I've been caffeine free too for a few weeks! It's not that bad at all.

This was a fun list to read = ) .
Louchart45 said…
I like this post, but I'm not odd. I'm even.

Popular posts from this blog

An open letter to my teenage daughter

This is not Trump's America

An open letter to my sons