My solemn hair vow

I Amy Eagle (raises right hand) on this 11th day of November, 2009,

do solemnly swear to never ever under any circumstances EVER do anything to my hair, apart from brushing and washing it. I being one who does not learn from past mistakes, and insists on trimming, cutting, dying my own hair on random whims.. never again shall! Never, no never!

I will not do this



or this


never again will I do this


and certainly not this..




I solemnly swear on all my hair, may it forever be soft, flowing and healthy. I do thee swear.

(even though my amazing and fabulous friend Ally, went into work today on a day she had off, because I was a complete dunce, and dyed my hair greyish green..)

and she made me look like this


Amazing! :)

Comments

Rindie said…
Totally love your hair!!!
Angela said…
Oh. my. gosh. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I love how the layers frame your face. And it looks so smooth and flowing! Next time you get the urge to do something drastic, let Ally do it for you. =^)

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!