because random is what I do best

So I have tried to commit to blogging more often, but have found that I have very little in the creativity department lately. The only thing rattling around in my brain, just dying to jump out, is another collection of random thoughts, because being random is, well... kinda my thing.

I have the funniest nephews on the planet. I adore them. My nieces are completely amazing too. The not so fabulous part is they all live much to far away from me.

Nothing would make me happier than if we could actually afford to live in California.

I contemplated getting another keeshond puppy... the thought quickly passed.

I might be addicted to candy.. I seem to have an issue.

Even through my bad week, blessings were abundant, and it's hard to not feel blessed and loved.

I have strong amazing friends. I am in awe of them on a daily basis.

I sorta love facebook.. I have been able to re-connect with, and get to know all kinds of fabulous people from Show Low, that I never really knew how awesome they were.

I spent most of my day cleaning my carpets.. it was somewhat invigorating.

I dream of owning a shark pocket steamer.. (I dream BIG, what can I say)

I am my biggest critic, and put way too much pressure on myself.

I have fallen away from church recently.. not sure why, but the desire to go has left.

I might start a new hobby.

My van tires had a suicide pact. three of the four decided to pop this week. I disapprove of this plan.

I'm done resolving to do things, and meaning well.. time for a little more action. I just wish I knew what action I should be taking.

It does not bother me in the slightest to watch the same movie over and over and over again.

My body keeps trying to tell my brain that I am no longer 16, my brain isn't listening.

I can't get through the day without at least a few gravity surges.

This week we got a lot of rain here, in Flagstaff my brother got 6 feet of snow.. It's not raining here any more, tomorrow all will be well. It's not snowing at Jacob's anymore, tomorrow there will still be 6 feet of snow.. It's official, rain wins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!