looking forward

I've spent a lot of time looking back.  Looking back at what I should have, or could have done.  Looking back wishing "if only I had said ____" or "If only I'd just done____" or "I really shouldn't have eaten that ____".  I am all done with looking back.  I can't change the past, I can just learn from my mistakes and look forward. SO I am focusing on looking forward....


I am looking forward to ......

Project runway starting on Thursday
VBS in August
Wendi's birthday on Friday
Getting my garage cleared out and decluttering my life
Shark Week
My hubby coming home, all be it briefly
Church beach bonfire
Coffee with my new friend
Yogurt with my old friend
Phone calls that bring far away friends closer
Bootcamp and Karate
Being skinny again
My kids learning to like each other
Playing Cirkis
Running with Smokey
The funny and amusing things that Garrett hasn't done yet
Adult conversation
Hanging out with friends
Spending time alone
Swimming with Julan and Laurie
Going to Disneyland
Christmas
Jennifer's wedding
and the adventure that life is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!