Driving my life away (Eat your heart out Eddie Rabbit)

Well the late night home work fight arguing with no end in sight
final grades up ahead can't slow down ..I have no time
so I gotta keep rollin
these 4 kids running round , soccer gonna bring me down
keepin up with marching band, all I want is a cappucino..
but gotta keep rolling

Ooh I'm driving my life away, and all this week is half days, for Green
ooh I'm driving my life away, looking for a a nap day for me

Well they all play at least one sport, don't you think that should be easy?
add a few hundred instruments, tutor, girl scouts, soccer and karate
weren't they all just babies?

Hey I need me another cup of coffee
can't slow me down, gotta get back to the high school in a fast way
band practice finished early


ooh I'm driving my life away, maybe a chauffeur is the only way?
Ooh I'm driving my life away, every day is groundhog day for me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!