Trying so hard not to be whiny

I really am.  I am trying to be just a super bright Polly freakin Sunshine, and I think I am failing miserably this week.

I must say I have tons of things to reflect on that have happened this week that have just blessed my socks off. I am so truly truly fortunate to have been surrounded by some of the most amazing friends in the world.  I have absolutely a bazillion things to be grateful for this week, and I very much am. 

It's this whole deployment thing... IT'S BRINGIN ME DOWN MAN! I know I know, it's part of the job, I know I know, I knew what I was getting into when I got married.. but I am OVER IT!! It hasn't even started yet and I am ABSOLUTELY OVER IT!  I don't want to spend the next umpteen days/weeks/months playing zone defense. I really don't. I will, I will survive, I will get through it, as will my kids.  I will get through mostly because the afore mentioned amazing friends.. and because I'm strong like ox. :)

Ok no more venting...

on the upside I get to go Christmas shopping for my babies this weekend. (yes they are all still my babies even the big tall fluffy one) I am very much looking forward to that.  I still need to finish making the presents I started for them.. a few extra hours in the day would be nice. :)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!