Conversations with my kids..

*radio playing* - ./` Let's burn the roof... ./`
 Garrett- "Well that seems like an extreme renovation"

-----------------------

Garrett - " My teacher won't let me go to the nurse's office anymore, she says I go too much"
me - "Well what does that tell you?"
Garrett- " That I should ask Mr. Edwards during P.E.??"

-----------------------

Connor - " We just have this project thing we are doing on Les Mis"
Me - " Have you read it?"
Connor - "uhhh Read it?? It's a play. "
Me - "yes.. Have. You. Read. It??"
Connor - " I know all I need to know.. Guy steals bread, goes to jail for a long time, chic dies at the end"

-----------------------

Comments

Missy Shell said…
I love it when your kids say stuff; it always brightens my day. :-)
Thany said…
Oh good, people are always telling me to read Le Mis and now I don't have to!

He needs to start something called "Connor Notesl Way Shorter Than Cliff's!"

Popular posts from this blog

An open letter to my teenage daughter

This is not Trump's America

An open letter to my sons