random ranting, raving, rationalizing, rambling, and rabbits

The casualty toll in the Eagle house for this month is rather high, so far things that have broken in May include (but are not necessarily limited to) the following:
1 laptop computer
1desktop computer
1 van
1 car battery
1 car hood latch
2 t.v's
2 cabinets and one drawer
my sanity..

Tonight both Paige and Tanner had band concerts at the exact same time at two different schools. Somehow I miraculous was able to see them both perform!

I have learned this week that struts breaking are BAD! Also when it SOUNDS like the tire is falling off your car.. it really might be!

Shock Top is my current favorite beer.. which is weird for me since it is not thick black and can't be eaten with a fork.

I am counting the SECONDS til June 30th!! I AM SO EXCITED

I have lost 10lbs of my 60 by labor day... (so far the all stress diet is working out great)

I still haven't seen the new Pirate movie!! It's just wrong! My poor Johnny must think I have forgotten him!

I've been to far to many meetings recently.

Most people think I am sweet and kind... I can guarantee that Paige's English teacher is currently NOT one of those people.

I think Connor's first car is going to be a volkswagon bus.

I can't believe that I am thinking about what kind of car Connor will have...

Today when the doorbell rang my rabbit hopped to the door and grunted.. he's taking this "thinks he's a dog thing" a little to far.

I am so excited for summer.

I am thinking of picking up a new hobby.. any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!