The facts of life

You take the good
you take the bad
you take them both
and there you have...

the random spewing thoughts of my mind....

Don't rely on people to make you happy, people will always let you down.

A 7 year old boy with a bloody nose and allergies can make your bathroom look like a crime scene in .06 seconds.

Teenage boys really are from a different planet.

If you are going to criticize someone for being messy, take a gander in the mirror first.

I have several groups of friends, yet manage to hold the same role in all groups.. the "oh yah ......and Amy" role..

If your missing anything in this house, look up! Odds are Connor taped it to the ceiling.

13 year old girls can be fairly surly.

I follow (in a complete legal non-stalking manner) NKOTB and  will continue to attend as many concerts as possible as long as they tour... WHAT!?  Danny Wood is magically delicious..

Car batteries are touchy.

Most things can be fixed with a screwdriver!

You know your done, when you find left over pieces.

A touch of crazy , never hurts.

Most things are better with age, just not milk...

Appreciate those around you, you never know what tomorrow brings.

You can't control how others act, however you can control how you REACT.

Apples to Apples is a full contact sport.

Being alone isn't really my thing.

AZ was bad for my diet.

Adore those who adore you, it makes life easier.

I have been blessed by some pretty spectacular people in my life.. hopefully I don't scare them off.

I will never see the point of highwaisted jeans. With my tiny torso, the button would be just under my chin!

I need to go to bed earlier, some of the 2 a.m. infomercials are looking pretty temping.

Behold the power of a ten year old having a bad day.

117 degrees regardless of it being a "dry heat" is just ridiculous!

Don't use the eleptical bare foot.

It's ok to need others, just never lose your own independence. Be your own champion!

Comments

Mrs. Carol said…
I love YOU Amy. So glad I can keep up with your life via Face Book. A lot of profound truth in this blog. <3

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!