more brain vomit

Questions that I've had to answer an oddly high number of times this week.. so here are all my answers...

Yes they are all mine
No I'm not cold
I'm not hurt I just walk like this sometimes
I don't know where your shoes are
You have to do your homework first
No one named Stephanie Lemmins does now or has ever lived here

.......................................

other random thoughts...

I'm proud of my kids for trying new things even when they don't succeed

You can only put so much stock in other people

I love having friends I can depend on

I'm already kinda over the whole gil scout cookie thing

The band sent me a bill

We are going to buy a new car hopefully soon.

I offend way too easily

Starbucks and lovely friends is a good way to start my day

The Trails is yummy

I like my house, it's cute, but I am looking forward to moving out of housing

One of my dearest friends is about to have a baby, I'm over the moon excited

Another is about to move and I'm kinda crushed

RaNdOm ThInGs My KiDs SaY (and do)

*talking about band*
Garrett - "OOOH I totally want to be in band now and I know what I'm going to play".
Tanner - "buddy that says OBOE not HOBO"

------------
Paige - *looking out the window of the car* "Come on Dominos pizza sign twirler!! SHOW SOME PIZZAZZ!!! "

-------------

Garrett - * "I'm pretty sure I have a good grade in P.E.,  I told Mrs.Patterson I like her hair.. girls love that stuff"

------------

We were out of butter so Paige buttered her popcorn with Canola oil... (ewwww)

--------

Paige once put a dollar in a juke box and waited for change...

---------

Garrett - "hmm I don't think what I just ate was a cookie... I think it was play dough..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!