because eating worms is gross..

I have been feeling sooooo just sad the last few days.  Mostly little things, that for whatever reason seem like big things, but really aren't in the big scheme of things.  So for no real reason or at least no good reason I have been a sad pittiful mess.  Soooo today despite the gloomy weather I tried to shift my focus, so here is a fabulous pictoral of my day, of...

THINGS THAT DIDN'T MAKE ME CRY...
(drum roll please)

My antique cookie jar collection


The carne asada I had for dinner

My beautiful friend Kristen who called me today at exactly when I needed someone, just to chat
 

How my dog sits on the couch to look out the window


This picture





The teapot my mom got me


This little bug that we get to hang out with (along with her super sweet brother) every day after school

 The flowers from my hubby


My mantra "in control"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!