Insane to Mundane, the happenings of my mind

I haven't blogged much lately, not for lack of things to say (obviously) but more lack of time, and cognitive thought.

So here are a few things that are on my mind (because really random compilations is what I do best)

I have been on this insane mission of self improvement for much of my life. I FINALLY realized that I need to improve the things that I feel will make me/my family ect better. I spent far too much life trying to be the person others wanted me to be, not the person I am. People who are truly my friends love me for me.

Once again I am on a weight loss kick... I so got this this time.. I'm determined, and tired of being round.

I love to sing, sadly I'm very bad at it.. Connor on the other hand hates to sing in front of people but is insanely GOOD at it.. seems wrong.

Apparently a dead ringer for Earnest Borgnine attends my church (or so says my son)

I really like my son's girlfriend. I think she's finally warming up to me and not as afraid of me, she's a really sweet kid.

I'm done Christmas shopping (true story)

Despite my desire to deck the halls the day after Halloween, my Christmas decor is still not up.

I need a personal assistant.

Still looking for a job with more hours.. but not too many :)

My daughter has the most amazing group of church friends.

Homeschooling Paige is very tempting.

She's a pretty cool chick, I'm really proud of her.

Smokey ate another wall... he makes me sad.

Power ball is up to 450 million.. I'm gonna win... so don't bother buying a ticket.

We are having goose for Christmas!! So glad my friends who are coming over for Christmas dinner are adventurous...

I may make back up Christmas lasagna JIC

I like to sit upside down on the couch.. helps me think

Garrett spends a lot of time hitting on Connor's girlfriend, it's the funniest thing in the world.

I have magical powers when it comes to playing scramble, no lie... feel free to challenge me.. I'll crush you :)

I'm going to see FLOGGING MOLLY!!!! EEEEEEEKKKK

Did I mention I'm gonna win the lottery?!.. I'm very excited

I have the weirdest looking feet on the planet, they look like hands, only not.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An open letter to my teenage daughter

This is not Trump's America

An open letter to my sons