Insane to Mundane, the happenings of my mind

I haven't blogged much lately, not for lack of things to say (obviously) but more lack of time, and cognitive thought.

So here are a few things that are on my mind (because really random compilations is what I do best)

I have been on this insane mission of self improvement for much of my life. I FINALLY realized that I need to improve the things that I feel will make me/my family ect better. I spent far too much life trying to be the person others wanted me to be, not the person I am. People who are truly my friends love me for me.

Once again I am on a weight loss kick... I so got this this time.. I'm determined, and tired of being round.

I love to sing, sadly I'm very bad at it.. Connor on the other hand hates to sing in front of people but is insanely GOOD at it.. seems wrong.

Apparently a dead ringer for Earnest Borgnine attends my church (or so says my son)

I really like my son's girlfriend. I think she's finally warming up to me and not as afraid of me, she's a really sweet kid.

I'm done Christmas shopping (true story)

Despite my desire to deck the halls the day after Halloween, my Christmas decor is still not up.

I need a personal assistant.

Still looking for a job with more hours.. but not too many :)

My daughter has the most amazing group of church friends.

Homeschooling Paige is very tempting.

She's a pretty cool chick, I'm really proud of her.

Smokey ate another wall... he makes me sad.

Power ball is up to 450 million.. I'm gonna win... so don't bother buying a ticket.

We are having goose for Christmas!! So glad my friends who are coming over for Christmas dinner are adventurous...

I may make back up Christmas lasagna JIC

I like to sit upside down on the couch.. helps me think

Garrett spends a lot of time hitting on Connor's girlfriend, it's the funniest thing in the world.

I have magical powers when it comes to playing scramble, no lie... feel free to challenge me.. I'll crush you :)

I'm going to see FLOGGING MOLLY!!!! EEEEEEEKKKK

Did I mention I'm gonna win the lottery?!.. I'm very excited

I have the weirdest looking feet on the planet, they look like hands, only not.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!