These things

Girl Scout Cookie season is over! Can I get an Amen?

I was in my first EVER mosh pit at Flogging Molly this week... Best night ever!


I believe in ghosts and on occasion see them.

Got to see my bestie last Friday. Can't wait for our next NKOTB night in July. I love her ridiculously a lot.




I don't chase after people when they leave my life anymore, they know where to find me if they want to come back.

Who wants to bunny/lizard/turtle sit for spring break?

Missing Marsi a lot lately. Life is unfair sometimes, and cancer really sucks.



Can you train an older dog?


Changes are coming in a lot of places in our lives, but I am looking forward to new adventures.

I always have this in my pocket.



Waterpolo started up again. I love that my boy found something he loves.



6th grade camp starts tomorrow... Nervous

Connor took his girlfriend to winter formal last week, he cleans up nice.





I get to see my favorite brother on Sunday!!! I'm excited!!!



Looking forward to our spring break road trip. Hoping the snow melts at the Grand Canyon soon.

I love my daughters friends, they made her birthday awesome!




I might be the funniest person I know... I'm kinda hilarious. Well I make myself laugh at least.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!