This kiss this kiss

Spring boarding off of my movie blog, and my deep love of mushy gushy romances. Some movies have the fantastic, romantic, ooye gooye romantic kiss. The moment where the whole movie becomes your favorite.

Here are my top ten, keep rewinding it, heart beating, awwww, best movie kisses.

10 - The Princess bride - Wesley and Buttercup. Who doesn't love a classic? What's better than a movie with chases, escapes and true love? Just don't read the book.

9 - He's just not that into you- Gigi and Alex.
" you are my exception" oh come on! How does that not melt you? It made me have a crush on Justin Long for crying out loud!!

8 - Dirty Dancing - Baby and Johnny Castle. Crawling towards each other to kiss while lip syncing... Ahhhhh mazing

7 - 16 candles- Sam and Jake. It's a teenage dream! Worst birthday ever, then the dreamiest guy in school shows up with a cake and a kiss. *sigh*

6 - Jerry McGuire - Jerry and Dorothy. Yes it's cheesy, yes it was predictable, but "You had me at hello" gets me every time!

5 - Ghost - Sam and Molly. What's more romantic than a goodbye kiss from you deceased love? *sniff sniff* not a dry eye.

4- Pitch Perfect - Jesse and Becca. This one is so high on my list, not just because the kiss, but the amazing Breakfast Club build up moment just before. My heart...

3 - Breakfast at Tiffany's- Holly and Paul. Because when a man goes looking for your cat in the rain... You just know its love!!

2 - The Empire Strikes Back - Han and Leia. "I love you!"
Han-"I know", ahh such a man! But what a moment!!! And then he's frozen in carbonite...

And THE NUMBER ONE best ever movie kiss / romantic moment!

1 - Notting Hill - Will and Anna. The whole thing is Amazing! "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."

And then they all lived happily ever after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!