Truth

I'm actually 5'5

I'm horribly insecure

I have seen ghosts

I don't like my birthday, it's a cursed day. Like legitimately cursed. I always get panic attacks around this time of year

I'm terrified of the dentist

I think Connor has the best voice of anyone I know

Sometimes I drive in the carpool lane when I'm alone

I'm not very patient

I can never tell if people like me

I hide in the closet when I'm upset

I've written 1 whole and 4 partial books

I love owls

The thing that stresses me out the most in life is money ( actually the lack there of)

I find it absolutely surreal that I'm turning 39

If I ever win the lottery I'm hiring a personal organizer

My house overwhelms me

I'm addicted to nasal spray

I have long philosophical discussions with my dog

I've become really good friends with some of the people from my youth that I never really knew for as long as I've known them

I tell the door to door meat salesman that I'm vegan

I would love to watch a baby all day again, but just one.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not Trump's America

An open letter to my teenage daughter

An open letter to my sons