Is it just me?


Is it just me? I find myself asking myself all the time... I've come to the conclusion that it probably is.

It took me a long time to grasp that not everyone thinks like me and most people don't do things the way I would.. Ok that might be a good thing ;) but it always gives me great pause.

Friends
One of my horde has recently found themselves being ignored and treated pretty poorly by long time friends. As a parent it's hard not to step in and try to fix it. I know my kid is hurt but I also know what a great person said child is. I guess that's a hard thing even as an adult. I know in my adult life I've had friends (some who've I've known for years) try to change who I am or be very critical of how I dress/act/clean/parent or just decided to ignore me, but for whatever reason I couldn't just walk away.. I also couldn't treat people that way... Maybe It's just me.

Family
To me family is family, pretty much through anything. (Obviously some exceptions) but overall you stick by family. You look out for family, you stick up for them. I have one particular family member who I really looked up to when I was a kid, that person just shut everyone out... I don't get that.. I'll never understand and I'll always miss her. Family should be forever. Maybe it's just me.

In other news I've decided to do the happy 100 days thing

Is it just me or is happiness a choice? A decision you make each day?

Be kind
Help others
Don't take life too seriously or to personally
Laugh all the time
Be happy by making others happy
Choose joy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!