20 years ago

20 years ago today:

I was 19. I knew everything and had my life completely planned out and everything has gone 100% as planned. The End

JUST KIDDING!!!!

20 years ago today:

Our story begins with fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles... Just call me "Buttercup".

Ok ok ok... sooooo

20 years ago today:

This goofy awkward girl



.. somehow talked this super smart, handsome boy



into marrying her. Poor thing had no clue what he was signing up for.
Seriously anyone who can deal with me day in, and day out for 20 years deserves some sort of metal, actually I do believe it's one of the precursors to being canonized a saint.



20 years of deployments, navy moves, schedule changes, duty nights, late nights, and early mornings.

20 years of kids who say embarrassing things, run jog-a-thons backwards and reveal all your quirks to their teachers. 20 years of band concerts, sports practices, sick babies, sassy teenagers, and now adult children.



20 years of new friends, and tearfully goodbyes. First breathes, and final moments.

20 years of memories. 20 years of adventure. The good, the bad and all things in between.

Through all the ups and downs, I wouldn't change a single thing, because it's part of who we are and I love who we are.

As we walk into this next adventure, I'm so glad to be walking through it with you.

I am blessed by our past and excited for our future. I love you so much and I always will.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because we are military wives

parental poll

Marco!!